1. Apply for financing
2. Get financed
3. Payment period up 120 days
4. Transaction is complete
TRUST YOUR PARTNERS. Our service covers the questions with a low level of credibility to your New Clients and arranges problems with Payments (including milestones) and the Quality of delivered commodities.
Who can use Escrow?
All sellers and buyers of B2B agri-food trading from all over the world, EXCEPT countries, are not supported by the escrow payment provider:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq, Kazakhstan, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
2. Payment setup*
3. Shipment of product
4. Acceptance of the product
5. Release the funds*
* Milestone transactions
SAFER, FARTER and CHEAPER
CASH BACK IF TRANSACTION ABOVE $5M
BEST KYC IN THE WORLD
1. Apply of inquiry
2. Find supplier & buyer
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
1. Publish & search products
2. Free consulting
3. Free KYC
VERIFIED CUSTOMER Sign
CASH BACK IF CUSTOMER IS INVITED
- Free marketplace, sealed-bid auction, negotiation too, international contract template, free KYC service, secure payment, milestone transactions, escrow method, invoice financing, a whole trading process in one place.
Who are our Clients?
Eximcrop can be used by any business: farmers, distributors, importers, exporters, individual traders, and trading companies.
Who should be registered on Eximcrop?
Making a deal on Eximcrop, there should be one registered account only. This person is responsible for the final price decision, fintech account management, and holds the legal papers of the company.
Who is a User of Eximcrop?
All registered users on Eximcrop can be sellers and buyers at the same time:
- E.G The seller can publish its products without any limitation for free, can share products on social media, give this link for its customers; at the same time, it can find desirable products, negotiate and buy.
What main problems does Eximcrop SERVICE solve?
- Trading process management
- Secure payment
- Right product delivery
- Fair service fee
WHAT IS THE TRADING PROCESS ON EXIMCROP?
Eximcrop uses the escrow method for deals instead of the letter of credit.
What is the ESCROW method?
An escrow is a financial and legal agreement designed to protect Buyers and Sellers in a transaction. For a fee, an independent third party holds payment (funds) until everyone fulfills their responsibilities in the transaction.
- Seller will only receive the funds when the Buyer has received and accepted the products.
- The Seller knows s/he will receive payment because escrow is holding the funds on their behalf.
- The buyer receives funds back if the product is rejected.
- The low service cost compared to the L.C.
- The buyer will pay the fee if the transaction is canceled or rejected.
- The buyer will pay for the shipment back if the product is rejected.
How does the escrow method work on escrow.com?
How secure is the transaction on Eximcrop?
Our partner, which is an escrow payment and method provider https://www.escrow.com, named Internet Escrow Service, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California, licensed as an escrow service and accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Please, refer to details here.
According to the information from the California Department of Finance Protection & Innovations, escrow.com is 1 of 5 licensed companies that provide online escrow services.
The escrow bank account is protected by the back support office by CITY Group.
FACT: over $5,000,000,000 in transactions secured since 1999.
Escrow.com guarantees the built-In safety: confidence, fraud control, liquidity.
What is the LETTER OF CREDIT method?
Letter of credit is a bank's CONDITIONAL GUARANTEE to pay some money in a timeframe against the STIPULATED DOCUMENTS (commercial invoice, bills of lading, insurance, (pre-shipment) inspection, transport documents, certificates, etc.) [...other words, it's the deal of papers, not the product. Here is a trust to the bank, not the partner.]
E.G. in some country, 50% of deals are irrevocable, 70% of them the money received are rejected for the first time because of the incorrect stipulated documents.
Letter of Credit PROS?
- Bank's guarantees instead of the seller's guarantees.
- There are involved 2 and more banks in the trading process that creates a more secure environment for funds transactions.
Letter of Credit CONS?
- L.C does not guarantee the right product delivery to the buyer, at the same time already disburses the funds to the seller.
- Problems with documents acceptance in Confirming bank. Please see the example above.
- It takes much time for the deal to complete.
- The high service cost compared to escrow.
Escrow vs. Letter of Credit
Eximcrop uses the fee model of charging for the completed transaction only.
The service fee includes Eximcrion & Escrow fee.
- Eximcrop platform fee is 0.8% of the transaction.
- The escrow fee varies depending on the transaction amount.
Making the deal, the fee is calculated automatically in the system. Please, contact us, to know the total fee for your deal in advance:
Who pays the fee?
By default, the seller pays the fee, but it could be set up in different ways: 50%/50% to seller/buyer or 100% to buyer only.
! Be notified, that the BUYER will pay the fee if the transaction is CANCELED or REJECTED.
WHAT IS A NEGOTIATION TOOL?
There is a set of features that help to make the negotiation successful.
- Buyer and seller negotiate a price for merchandise in real-time.
- Buyer sends purchase requests to sellers for any item listed on the platform via Messaging.
- Seller reviews requests from Buyer, prepare real offers through Eximcrop’s Offer tool.
- All information from the Offer tool is edited by Seller only like shipment, insurance, pre-shipment inspection.
- The default offer price is in USD, but there is an option to change it into Euro.
- The service fee and others are paid by the seller (by default), so shall be included in the final price of the Offer.
- Negotiation continues until the Buyer accepts the Offer and the deal moves to escrow processing.
I cannot share the product on my LinkedIn site well (picture doesn't display). What can I do?
If the product doesn't share correctly on IN, insert test the product link on LinkedIn post inspector, then share: https://www.linkedin.com/post-inspector.
How can I know about messages on Eximcrop?
If any new message for you on the Eximcrop platform, you'll receive the notification in your email every 4 hours repeatedly. Also, you can see the upcoming messages on the menu bar opening of the site.
To stop receiving the notifications, please follow the button on an email, or just open a new message on the site and read it.
Eximcrop does not send messages, all notifications are from your potential and current clients.